Raised so far
Help families with seriously ill children
It’s been a challenging year for Ronald McDonald House Charities SEQ, with COVID-19 restrictions significantly impacting their ability to fundraise and continue to provide essential services for families in need.
In lieu of Transurban Queensland’s annual Charity Day event, the Charity Challenge 2020 Fundraising Appeal aims to raise $200,000 to help RMH keep the doors open at their emergency family accommodation within the walls of the Queensland Children's Hospital.
Each year around 800 families use the emergency accommodation. These are families with children in the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit who physically cannot leave the hospital due to the severity of their child’s condition. During COVID-19, demand for this accommodation has been higher than ever, as families seek to stay as close as possible to their child.
Help Transurban and their partners support these families by donating today.
- Barry just donated $105.50
- MAUREEN just donated $765
- Annelise Konstantinou just donated $25
- Transurban Queensland just donated $2,184
- Anonymous just donated $250
- MICHAEL THORNTON just donated $130
- Michael Swadling just donated $130
- Anonymous just donated $273.50
- Lisa Hutchison just donated $450
- Outsource1 just donated $515
- Sue Johnson just donated $765
- Sue Johnson just donated $202.80
- Rtuh just donated $175
- Philippa Spark just donated $104
- James Gormanns just donated $350
- Andrew Duncan just donated $1,100
- Sci-Fleet Hino just donated $260
- Angelo Lambrinos just donated $400
- Jason Kuzmanovski just donated $300
- Annelise Konstantinou just donated $50
It’s so unexpected and overwhelming to be thrown into a situation where your child needs critical medical treatment. There’s no way I would have been able to get through this if I didn’t have Ronald McDonald House to stay.”
- Krista, 417 nights