Preserving the safety and wellbeing of participants, volunteers, staff and the community at large is our greatest priority. We ask that all event participants and attendees be aware of and follow the COVIDSafe practices described below.
Keep your distance – stay 1.5 metres away from people where you can.
PRACTISE GOOD HYGIENE
Wash your hands regularly.
Cover your cough and sneeze.
FACE COVERING REQUIREMENTS
You must always carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave the home, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
It is strongly recommended you wear a face mask when you cannot maintain 1.5 metres distance from other people.
A face mask is not required when exercising.
STAYING HOME IF FEELING UNWELL
Protect others and stay at home if you’re unwell.
If you’re experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms get tested for coronavirus (COVID-19).
DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Display any coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- Are awaiting the results of a coronavirus (COVID-19) test
- Have been in contact with a coronavirus (COVID-19) case or suspected case within the last 14 days
- Have returned from overseas or a designated coronavirus (COVID-19) hotspot within the last 14 days
- Have otherwise been directed to self-isolate or quarantine
Further guidance and information relevant to keeping the event COVIDSafe will be regularly updated here. You can also stay up to date with the latest information from the Victorian Government at coronavirus.vic.gov.au
The Ride For Sick Kids COVIDSafe Event Checklist is available to read HERE.
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact us.
Stay well, and we hope you can join us.
RMHC Ride for Sick Kids Victoria